Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Keynote speaker Lee Strang

   First of all I would like to say, this man talked like Speedy Gonzales. I did not understand everything he said or catch some off the things he was talking about. What I did understand was that he was making an argument that Originalism of the constitution was much more preferred than the living constitution. That the originalism of the constitution protects our natural rights. Other than that I was really confused. I got bits and pieces of the parts when he was trying to give examples for the meaning, but he spoke too fast and it was confusing. I hope I am not the only one that felt that way. At the end he did ask if people had any questions, and the three people that had questions, I felt was not satisfied with his answers. Obviously, I can't answer any of the questions if I did not understand the information he was trying to give.

1 comment:

  1. It was impossible to catch everything. He was full of knowledge and really knew his stuff.

    ReplyDelete