Thursday, February 16, 2012

Not a Big Fan of Semi Trucks

    Semi trucks need to drive more carefully. Most of those drivers are so reckless. This week one semi drove past me and blew dust in my eye. My eye was irritated for two days! That semi was speeding fast down the street to catch the green light, which was turning yellow. Semi's also cut me off sometimes when I'm driving. This makes me not a big fan of semi trucks.

1 comment:

  1. I definetly hate passing semi's on the highways. But, to even be able to drive a semi you have to go through training, and depending on who your working for, the training can take weeks. My dad was in a program for 3 weeks. Of course, all the training in the world won't stop some people from driving like idiots. In those cases, I would call the company. A lot of semi's have the "How's my driving?" stickers on the back of their trucks. It would be a quick way to give your input.

    ReplyDelete